Agnostic.com

6 0

Has anyone been able to find lysol spray??

Switchcraft 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AmazonSmile, at a price you do not want to pay...but go with the "off-brand" or the liquid, more for your money %& aerosols are hard on the environment!

I would just love a good disinfectant spray, and isopropyl alcohol.

I just saw on the news that CDC said Lysol kills the Coronavirus. People probably cleared the shelves. Lysol has gone viral.

A friend in my real life mentioned not being able to find Lysol spray. I suggested getting a bottle of Lysol disinfectant and keeping the mix in a spray bottle. That's what I use. However, I have no idea if it's in short supply or not.

Wal-Mart and Target had them. Quite expensive like $6.99. I saw a 2 can pack for $10.99 at Wal-Mart. I didn't buy it. I use bleach and water with a couple drops of Tide in a spray bottle. It costs very little and it works.

That sounds relatively cheap in the new normal.

Haven't looked but I think bleach can be found and hand sanitizer is in stores now, some distilleries helped out in that regard.

MizJ Level 8 July 8, 2020

The one thing I haven't seen it Isopropyl alcohol.

@barjoe Both ethanol-based hand sanditizer and isopropyl alcohol are essentially unavailable in stores here in NW GA.

@bingst In most places. The folks who bought all the Toilet Paper and Paper towels got that too. I had to order Isopropyl Alcohol Online so we could clean our 3D Prints! (We don't use great quantities but when we need a bottle of the stuff - we need a bottle).

AmazonSmile, at a price you do not want to pay...but go with the "off-brand" or the liquid, more for your money & aerosols are hard on the environment!

@RavenCT I found hand sanitizer at a reasonable pride in my local grocery store, then a neighbor gave me a gallon of it so I donated it to a couple of high risk friends.

@MizJ
That was a great way to "share the wealth".

@RavenCT I sewed and gave away masks as well 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.