Agnostic.com

3 1

Your Thoughts on Philosophy

What's y'alls thoughts on Philosophy? How Important do you feel it is to Discussions?

Bigtank9401 5 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on what you are discussing. But yes, philosophy is a needed thing, since there are some things which need to be addressed, which are beyond the limits of purely evidence based knowledge. (Science especially.)

And you only have three things for that: Logical reasoning beyond evidence based knowledge, but using that as a starting place, called philosophy, (the good sort). Instinct, gut feeling. And faith, blind acceptance of culturally passed on information, including religion.

For me at least, in that order of preference. And I never found I needed to go beyond one and two in practice.

You want my Philosophy on Philosophy? Hmm.

Very zen maybe 😊

Yes please, you know I like your thoughts on everything.

I think its an important discussion about the creation of space ❤😊 Regarding discussions possibly very important in ways such as the meeting of two minds. My primary philosophical thought still appears to remain Plato's cave in the republic & a quick smile to schrodinger's box. 😊

I think I've had a stroke. I didn't understand a thing you said.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.