Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s still around, but not the threat it used to be before modern medicine:

[cdc.gov]

[abcnews.go.com]

Zster Level 8 July 10, 2020

Has been in hiding there all along, and not as contagious as covid and we have a vaccine

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2020

Not in the US. Antibiotics have largely taken the sting out of Yersinia pestis infections, though. (:

@Zster I was vaccinated in the army for this

Holy Shit. This is all we need

There was one or 2 cases in I think Arizona a decade back......viruses never die, just go dormant, unless there is a vaccine for it & everybody gets vaccinated. Like we almost got rid of smallpox & whooping cough, until the anti-vaxxers arose. Brace yourselves, people

It's the Anti-vaxxers that really worry me. If the vaccine for Covid is not 99 percent effective and it's unlikely to be, then we will need a big take up to create herd immunity. These Ant-vaxxer freaks could fuck that all up by spreading their fake news and lies about vaccines.

It tends to recur in NM most years, harbored by prairie dogs.

well if China says its under control, we should all rest easy. Oh. Wait.

Not a big deal. A few cases pop up around the world every year, including the US.

As long as you don't get it..

@barjoe And if you do, see a doc and take a round of antibiotics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.