Agnostic.com

3 1

Victim is burned to death in savage church hostage massacre: Thirty gunmen storm South African place of worship and leave five dead after 'feud between warring Christian religious factions'

GOODNESS ME, THANK CHRIST I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. ALLAH BE PRAISED! WHATEVER!

madmac 7 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Allah sucks

It was actually a feud between rival factions of the same denomination the International Pentecost Holiness Church "disagreeing over who should be their next church leader, they have been fighting for 4 years.

It’s all that speaking in tongues. For some reason the messages get confused!

Thanks, Len for that information. It is really just another example of hundreds of years of atrocities committed in the name of religious nonsense.

Did you forget to post a link ?

I am not familiar of linking ?

@madmac Linking is done by shadowing and copying the address of the page with the original information and pasting it in to your own post.
Once the post is submitted the address will appear as a clickable link for the reader to use in order to visit the source page.
If I am not clear just google how to make a link in a social media post, there will be You tube tutorials that will take you through it.
Hope this helps

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.