Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Save the World, Be a Nudist – Vox Cheapoli

Nudism actually saves the use of resources and reduces energy costs.

snytiger6 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been a naturist/nudist for almost 50 years, and this is the welcoming sign inside at the entrance to my apartment. in 2020 it's just harder to find secure places to play and burns are no longer fun. LOL

Burns ARE no longer fun....skin cancer becomes a possibility!

@LucyLoohoo These days i need a shady tree overlooking the sand if i'm on a beach. Luckily, here on the west coast, there are lovely secluded places with just such protection. Trust me, it's not only burnt breasts that are excruciatingly painful. LOL

@josephr OUCH, indeed! You're referring to .... SHOULDERS....of course?

@LucyLoohoo "Ouch" indeed! As one realizes, "SHOULDERS" can be so sensitive. LOL

You'd need a pretty big portion of the population to become nudists before realizing any of those impacts, but I am all for exploring sustainable solutions.

I am happy with my personal reduced costs. Don't have to buy clothes as often, I use less water and electricity and use less laundry products. Also, goig brefoot means shoes last longer too.

In younger times, I flirted with nudism. Trust me...sunburn on breasts isn't fun! Plus...people were going ''snow blind."

I tell people to use Nutrigena sunscreen... the kind that come in a tube, not the spray. It is waterproof. I just apply it once before going to the nude beach or nudist club, go in and out of hte water, and never have to reapply it and have never gotten a burn while wearing it. It is expensive, but worth it. When you get back home, it comes off with soap.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.