Agnostic.com

2 3

Elvis's grandson, this 27 year old man died by suicide. I hate this. I was just talking about this type of scenario. I bet he felt different. I bet he dealt with jealous, usery, and resentment. People try to profit on a persons fame or a persons pain. Maybe that made him feel alienation. Fuck people. Love people but fuck their opinion of you or their failure to properly respect you. It says more about them in that moment than you. We are more alike than different. Forgive them. Forgive yourself. It passes. All feelings pass. You are worthy of love. Notice the gentle breeze. Be kind to everyone and remember sometimes people forget to be kind. Still, you are worthy. You are enough, whoever you are. [google.com]

thinkwithme 7 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

27 seems to be such a pivotal age. Devastating.

It is heartwrenching to think of someone in so much pain that they see no other way out. We who believe in a compassionate society have much work to do on this front.

I agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.