Agnostic.com

1 4

Not sure what to believe with this piece...but if true, the world is in a ‘world of hurt!’ Maybe if G Maxwell talks, we will have more evidence?

‘Head of the Snake’

Freedompath 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So I watched the video, it's long. I came to the conclusion that the woman has made a lot of this stuff up. This is all bullshit. It also uses a lot of clips from RT Russian Federation news outlet, who mix journalism with Putin propaganda. Extreme lack of credibility there.

barjoe Level 9 July 13, 2020

I guess we will find more out, when Ms Maxwell talks?

@Freedompath Yes we will, but this video is reptilian illuminati tin foil hat stuff. Did you waste an hour of your life watching it like I did?

@barjoe Yes, that is the reason that I posted it! It does seem plausible, from information I have already heard and read. But, so far out, beyond my comprehension. But, one thing is for certain Epstein had a lot of money for so little effort? That has yet to be explained. Selling 1000, young girls for sex cannot be that profitable?

@Freedompath One of the reasons I'm an atheist is because I don't believe in a lot. I don't believe much that Maria Farmer says in this vid. She's a whack job. It's like a bad Steve Bannon doc.

@barjoe I am not in agreement with your opinion. If she is a ‘whack job,’ she was being used in evidence against Epstein. I never rest on my atheist laurels! I keep watching for all the pieces of a puzzle! They never all show up at once!

@Freedompath [snarkgifts.com]

@barjoe I don’t do ‘snark!’ Just state my position and keep on keeping on...on second thought are you ‘snarking’ me?

@Fred_Snerd I don't like it, I just know it when I see it.

@Fred_Snerd just get jacked up on lots of sugar! As much as I love ‘sweets,’ this was way too much sugar for anybody! Lol

@Fred_Snerd, @barjoe ‘Seeing,’ has never brought the ‘running noise’ in the background into focus! Just saying!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.