Agnostic.com

5 1

The silliness of the “War on Christmas.” Just look at the idiots fighting for deals on Black Friday. Christmas was turned into a money grabbing machine the past few decades, and yet, we hear that there is a war going on, or people get offended by saying, “Happy Holidays.”

Thoughts?

Rideauxb 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people just like to be outraged. I roll my eyes and keep it moving. If not this it would be something else. Most of these people are control freaks. If you want to be upset about the color of cups, because someone kneels, ECT. have at it.

Yeah, when I'm hearing Christmas music in stores way before Halloween, on days when it's so hot the heat waves are coming up off the parking lot, I feel so sorry for the poor persecuted Christians whose holiday is under such massive assault.

They’re obsessed with using the persecution card while at the same time trying their best to take anyone who thinks different than themselves their rights.

gearl Level 8 Nov 25, 2017

I can agree with Christians being persecuted in Muslim countries from what I see in the news off and on but totally not here. It is the other way around

Keep in mind, many who are offended by "happy holidays" are NOT offended by pedophile pastors/priests. Their values are way out of whack, for sure.

Zster Level 8 Nov 25, 2017

seems people enjoy conflict and chaos. I don't see anything religious about Christmas even from believers. It is a capitalist venture at this point

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.