Agnostic.com

5 4

Who wants to see my head injury from the crash? It's not pretty and there's blood so I'm not just going to post it. Click below if curious.

[captcrankypants.blogspot.com]

I'm accepting all the oh dear and poor baby replies I can get with dignity and grace.

Sgt_Spanky 8 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As bad as it looks, the doctor said a CT scan wasn't necessary since I displayed no symptoms of a brain injury.

@altschmerz My ribs and especially my knees are much worse.

I can just take your word that it’s pretty bad...no need for me to look, thank you! Hope you continue to recover.

You did not post sufficient warnings, I am totally trigger and traumatized by being forced to look at that I'M SUING!!!

Okay seriously, ouch man, take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to heal.

Oh dear, that looks like one helluva headache coming!
You poor thing!
Glad you came out of it with survivable injury. Feel better soon.

ouch! looks like a pretty good Bonk. little salve and a hat, you might pull thru. take care.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.