Agnostic.com

3 6

Last night's sunset is just one of the many reasons i love where i live. Totally destressifying! LOl

#BritishColumbia #SunshineCoast

josephr 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great shot. I often get these sunsets over Victoria (it's just west of us) but the cameras can't seem to get it right. These evenings are a lot better than fireworks.

Beautiful sky...lucky you!

Yes, i appreciate how fortunate i am to be where i am at this stage of my life.

Yup, we have some of the best scenics in the world, in my opinion.

We certainly do!

@josephr My town...we live up to the right just a km or so over the picture edge.

@Lilac-Jade Beautiful. Is that on the coast or in the Okanagan? The view reminds me of both.

@josephr Nope, middle of the province...the Cariboo.

@Lilac-Jade Heard it's beautiful there too. Looks like it. For sure we live in a beautiful province which offers something for any taste. Enjoy.

@josephr It is beautiful here. This province has ocean, lakes, rivers, forestry, parks, wildlife, wilderness......

We have families of deer in our yard many times throughout the year. Some were supervising my husband while he replaced a fence.

@Lilac-Jade Awesome. You are very fortunate!

@josephr 🐾🐾🐾

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.