Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Linda Ronstadt on the rare brain condition that ended her singing career - CNN

Linda Ronstadt's struggle with progressive supranuclear palsy

AlasBabylon 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This sort of disease is a real curse. A close friend had Parkinson's and it took almost 2 decades of slowly eroding. What can one do in such a case. I strongly feel this is why we desperately need a volunteer euthanasia program like they have in Switzerland.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020

I miss her voice singing in all the genres she used.

I do, too. She is perhaps my favorite female vocalist of all time. Marvelous voice, very skilled singer, and she did a great variety of styles and genres.

@AlasBabylon Back in the beginning of her career, she would sing at The Palomino, a small club in North Hollywood. Barefoot, casually dressed....she'd just come out and sing. She was shy but that smile....

I think that's what Dudley Moore had as well.

I didn't know that Linda Ronstadt was of Mexican heritage. In sorry to hear she's been facing such challenges. I was always a big fan.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.