Agnostic.com

2 7

Today I shall visit a friend who is going through a bit of a rough time. She cannot go and visit her old father (who lives in a different state), due to the corona virus. I shall try to lift her spirits.

Jolanta 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I spent all day yesterday supporting a downer ....ignoring depression can lead to suicide....at least she decided to try an old remedy

Does he have the virus or is he just quarantined? I don't know what I would do if I was in that situation. Just be a good friend that's all you can do.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020

He lives in a different state to her and at the moment there are no flights due to the virus.

@Jolanta Alaska or Hawaii? She could drive.

@barjoe I live in Australia and even if she was to try to drive there she would be stopped at the border. We have closed borders between some states due to the virus.

@Jolanta I didn't know they have borders within the states. I could jump in my car right now and drive to California from Pennsylvania if I had a reason to.

@barjoe They do, not that there are any fences but there are roads, main roads are patrolled by police and also in some instances by the military.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.