Agnostic.com

3 4

[msn.com]
Florida Bicyclist, 62, Injured in Collision with an Iguana

PondartIncbendog 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They can move very fast. and based on the picture, not much the rider could have done.

Have u seen these dragons down there ???
I lived in Miami for a short period of 6 months . These critters where everywhere , eating the mangos on my back yard , which is great , but they had absolutely no fear of humans 😂

Once , and only once , I fallen asleep by the pool . I woke up by the sounds of teeth chewing the remains of my fruit salad on the table next to me . That thing was about 3 feet long w tail and all , and apparently the boss of the property . I checked my nose / ears / boobs / toes , and never relaxed out there again 😂.

Are they friendly?

@PondartIncbendog sure are . They used to look at me like wanna have dinner w me .

@Pralina1 Well, so do I but do they bite?

the hell I know 😂. After that encounter , we weren’t even at waving from far-away basis .
But the whole time I worked at ER in Miami haven’t heard of any victim of them ✌🏻

@Pralina1 So, how was dinner?

@Pralina1 Btw, I heard from a friend's friend they can fly when its real cold outside?

@Pralina1 Then why is your hand missing two fingers?

@Pralina1 Clearly they do bite.......

That'll teach him.

Who, who?

@PondartIncbendog The guy riding the bike. Sad for the iguana.

@itsmedammit Pick on little guys, they'll get you eventually.

Remember this one?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516706
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.