Agnostic.com

6 6

On the front of my chest there placidly sits
a pair of quite unremarkable tits -
too small to be melons, too big to be cherries,
too old to remind men of schoolgirls in berets -
no lure for a playboy, no prize for a wanker,
no reason to snigger or whistle or hanker.
They don't trust upwards or forwards or out,
they just sort of perch there and hang about -
they don't provoke sonnets or riots or fights.
they don't suggest endless passion filled nights,
they don't invoke worship or primitive fears -
they just seem to there 'tween navel and ears'.
Unguarded by clothing, let out of their bra,
they just sort of sit there, they just sort of are.

Joanna Hickey. "Reflexion in the bath".

Jolanta 9 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dream Wife, playing Somebody and the awesome chorus lyric, ‘I am not my body, i am somebody’.

I have long thought that the most important sexual organ is not 'below the neck', but between the ears ! 😛

Love it...that could have been written about mine too! I’m glad at this stage of my life that I was never over-endowed in the boob department as some of my contemporaries now have trouble getting behind the steering wheel due to the massive bulk they have to manoeuvre in place. I actually am rather proud of my, neither too big or too small, mammaries! I’d say they were still quite “shipshape and Bristol fashion” to use a British expression! Brits should get the reference!!

I'm with you. After my first pregnancy, I realized the grass most definitely is not greener on the big breasted side of the fence. I hated it. Couldn't run without holding my chest, had to wear a bra EVERY DAY (the horror!), they got in the way...no, Ma'am, not for me. I'll keep my itty bitty titties and be glad they won't have far to sag!

@Amzungu yes...I guess we were the lucky ones after all!

@Amzungu I had major breast reduction just 3 years ago, wish I had done it 40 years ago!!!!!

@AnneWimsey I bet it made life a lot easier for you.

@Marionville unbelievably so! I can sing better, (hang a 2.5 lb bag 9f flour around your neck & try to hold a note)stay cooler in the summer, neck pain gone,and etc......

@AnneWimsey Better late then never.

But I bet they have memories of when they were young!

My scrotum used to be a tight ball , like a tennis ball, but now my testicles bang on my thighs, just above the knees, when I run.

Big mistake to think that the signs of age are unlovely. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or even the snuggle up and hold-her.

. . . or even "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder" 😮

@FearlessFly That help a lot, but unlike great powers of appreciation, does not last until morning. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.