Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Trump may deploy federal agents to Chicago this week: is Portland-style response an option? - Chicago Sun-Times

So, if you shoot a federal agent who doesn't have an identifying uniform on and is driving an unmarked mini van as they're trying to kidnap you, isn't that self defense?

Asking for a friend...

Amzungu 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am surprised that Mayor Lightfoot relented and is allowing them to come. She says she was assured that the troops will be working with the police efforts. They are coming to Chicago for a different reason than Portland. Not about the riots, but about the street violence Chicago had been crazy lately. Still I don't like the idea of Trump using Chicago for grandstanding.

Chicago has had a street violence issue for a long long time, though things have certainly been especially bad this year. Still, I don't think they are coming to help improve the neighborhoods, and I will be shocked if they actually work with the local PD as they say they will.

@Amzungu I think the mayor will be watching them like a hawk. She doesn't put up with much crap. She dislikes Trump as much as anyone and hates the idea of having him use Chicago for his political gain. She didn't want to take the troops but was under pressure by others in Chicago. Street violence has been particularly bad lately.

Your question is something I thought of as well. How can we know who they are if they don't present identification?

Unity Level 7 July 21, 2020

Chicago just may give them a run for their money! I guarantee the South side of Chicago alone has more guns than those 150 federal officers can carry in their minivans.

@Amzungu It is sad to think that war in the streets is actually what the sick White House resident wants.

@Unity It's super freaking sad. 😟

I'd be surprised if DHS sent any Trumpy Riot Porkers to Chicago. The people there shoot back!

Yes, indeed they do. Doesn't seem as if Trump cares who he sends into a line of fire, though, does it? Could be an interesting weekend in Chi Town.

Is this Guatemala or El Salvador? Holy shit. Why camouflage? No jungle on the streets of Portland. They are sticking out like a unicorn's spike. No man is gonna grab me except Jason Mamoa. This is another reason I am hiding in my compound. Unidentified men grabbing me? No ID? Geeeezzzz! Wake up WHITE people.

SS troops

Buddha Level 8 July 20, 2020

Excellent point! They could be kidnappers, cleverly wearing military disguises. Right.

Isn't it possible that the pustule's trying to cause a distraction from his covid-response FIASCO by playing ''god'' with the military?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.