Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Campaign Rally While Admitting He Asked Kim Kardashian To Get An Abortion, ‘I Almost Killed My Daughter’ | ETCanada.com

I want out of this country so fucking bad right now. I can't take another RIDICULOUSLY laughable election and results that are going to further degrade our country and destroy our people. Over it.

Amzungu 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking at our current POTUS, I think Kanye would not be much worse than this. He would at least remember what he had to say and where to go. Biden is a poor old man whose brain is melting, and it’s difficult to look at him. I don’t want this country to be led by a person that cannot even articulate words right and is clearly out of his mind a little.
I have some Kanye West Merchandise because my daughter used to like him. Now she’s older and doesn’t like him that much anymore but still wears those t-shirts from time to time because they look not bad. This man’s a clown, and he at least not pretends to be not a clown.

The best case for modern Pharmaceuticals.

It's a fricken circus. We as a country will be decades recovering the international respect we have lost within the past 4 years

Unity Level 7 July 21, 2020

We desperately need a 'uniter' in the WH rather than a 'divider'. But even with that, at this point, I am not sure we will ever fully recover from the damage that has been done. Maybe when our children's generation becomes elderly, if they are able to produce better citizens than what we currently have. Sadly, I don't think many of us here will be around to see it.

He announced to late to get on the ballot, just calm down everybody

Another stable genius. Says a lot for US education

It was all over our news channels 😂. This is crazzzyyyy.

Insane Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 July 20, 2020

A real circus. If he's elected!! Holy crap! I'm moving to Russia!!

@TheInterlooper go ahead lol that doesn't mean he'll win and one less vote for Donny Dum Dumb....

Not sure I'd pick Russia, but I damn sure know I was a lot happier living with 'uncivilized' tribal people in the Kenyan Bush. I think I'll go build my boma there.

@Amzungu well maybe Switzerland.. 🙂

@Cutiebeauty Now, that sounds much better than Russia.

@Amzungu Believe me...I've given thought to a certain small farm about two hours outside Eldoret! Hidada ibis stroll around on the grass and cows look lovely in the early morning light. They grow corn and other vegetables and there's Tusker beer just down the road at the little lady's neighborhood store. There's wifi....life's peaceful.

Boo hoo

barjoe Level 9 July 20, 2020

Can somebody please lock Kanye West in a sound Proof room until after November. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I can't tell if he's doing this to helpTrump win or if he really wants the gig, either way, it's BAAADDDDD for America.

If you think about it--this self-absorbed delusional ''star'' actually thinks he's got enough intelligence to be POTUS. Now...who ELSE do we know with the same delusions? He's a fool. An idiot.

(Remember when he got up onstage during Taylor Swift's winning moment at the Grammys? He pontificated for several minutes on how Beyonce should have won. This showed me his total lack of perception, grace, and manners!)

I also remember when many of us were saying the same exact things about Trump. And look at us now. Sigh.

@Amzungu RIGHT! I comfort myself by thinking that the pustule's ''base'' is NOT going to vote for another idiot who's skin is black!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.