Agnostic.com

5 3

Just how gullible do some companies think people are?
My e-mails were full of ads this morning re- a shampoo that that restores hair growth, make your hair more healthier and alive after using it.
To that I say Absolute, Unmitigated, Bullshit in extremis because it IS a medical FACT that your hair, just like your finger and toe nails is,

1. made from the exact same stuff, Keratin, and is completely DEAD and lifeless from the moment it emerges from the hair follicle or the nail cuticle,
  2. your hair has absolutely NO blood supply, nerves, etc, EXCEPT within the hair follicle itself, otherwise, every time you cut your hair, shave or trim your nails you would be in extreme pain times a thousand or more as every hair on your head/body was sliced by the scissors, etc, etc.
    All these 'wonder' chemicals they put into shampoos do ABSOLUTELY nothing except add a very false shine to your hair, give you the false impression that your very dead hair is now alive and well AND, most of ALL, add to the profits made by these companies who ARE, literally, scamming you out of your money.
    So please think twice BEFORE you fall their scams, save your money, just plain soap and water is just as good as ANY shampoo and costs you far less as well.
Triphid 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes but some companies, will tell you, that if you pay them, you get a brilliant new life after you are dead.

Yeah lot of Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 July 20, 2020

My hair is very thick, very stubborn, & very dry. Plain soap & water is horrendous on it. Straw like in the middle of a drought.

Yes, regular soap is terrible for hair...even dollar store shampoo would be better.

There are flat earthers in this country.

OK.. How many did you buy? Lol

As you can see from my Profile photo I no longer need to use shampoos since I've kept my head shaven since the day my daughter's hair fell out due to the Chemotherapy.
I promsied her that, " Should her fall out then I would shave my head in support and keepit shaved until hers grew back, sadly, the Cancer relapsed before hers grew back, she succumbed to the Cancer and I now keep my head shaved as part of my promise, to honour her struggle and the struggles of everyone, man, woman and child who have ever battled cancers, succumbed to cancers or will have to battle cancer in the future.
Hence I have NOT bought shampoo/s since March, 2000, neither have I needed a haircut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.