Agnostic.com

3 1

I just thought of this last night, and I've never heard this argument before. "God" created the universe 13,500,000,000 years ago, and the first old white bearded modern humans evolved about 30,000 years ago once the modern humans who migrated out of Africa had time for their skin and hair to become white. So "God" looked like an old white bearded modern human, but he had to wait 13,499,970,000 for any creatures to evolve to look like him?

BD66 8 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, it must be true. Paintings can’t lie.

skado Level 9 July 21, 2020

Yes, my child, but God is patient, and a thousand years to Him is like unto a day. Does the potter look at the lump of clay, and curse it for not yet being a vase? Or does he take pride in shaping it slowly, until it is perfect?

Or something like that. I dunno. I didn't sleep last night, so I'm a little loopy.

The real answer probably has something to do with our damned egos.

God is an anagram of dog, so you work out which species it belongs to.

Meh. Only in English, you damned Anglophile. 😝

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.