Agnostic.com

5 5

Check the percentage points of all the senator's leads and remember the senate is actually more important than the president this time. Please send some money to the democratic senate candidates that can really make a difference for America.

[ballotpedia.org]

Lorajay 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely, definitely give. However remember to look at your local elections and vote. That goes a long way in making sure people who actually listen to the people get in. Vet them well, look into their past, and go with the ones that already support your more important issues. I don't think there will ever be anyone that covers them all but once in a while you run across those who can tick a few at the top of your list. Vet and vote. It helps.

AmyLF Level 7 July 23, 2020

Why not send money to charitable causes that will help to make a practical difference in people’s lives rather than fund another ‘fact-finding’ jolly to some far flung pseudo-democracy!

I have been sending donations to my Democratic Senator, AOC, the Kentucky Democrats, Arizona Democrats and a few others who interest me. I will not send to the DNC, I think they are not worthy. And it seems anyone I support in the primaries losses, so I am not wasting money until after state primaries are over. Just my opinion and as we get into fall, I plan on using most of my stimulus $1,200 check to support candidates in various PA state and Senate elections. Thanks Donald!!

That’s my suggestion to anyone too hungup on Biden for President. Give Biden (your vote) a Senate & House, Congress that will support progressive desires - then let Joe know you want him to move! He will. But he needs a Congress who’ll move with him - and us.

Thank you ~

Varn Level 8 July 21, 2020

The Senate as it functions today is an obstructionist body not a productive one.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020

I totally agree. That's why it's more important than the presidency. If we end up with trump but a democratic senate, we would still have a chance to stop his craziness. If we end up with Biden but a Republican senate we're still screwed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.