Agnostic.com

2 0

When will '3D' printed chicken nuggets make it to a KFC near you ?

KFC will test lab-grown chicken nuggets made with a 3D bioprinter this fall in Russia

[businessinsider.com]

FearlessFly 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soon hopefully: KFC have had the tech to do this for years, (if not decades), and people are only just starting to get their heads around it.

man that is so weird. meat print. does it make real meat or is it just made from the same stuff meat is?

(from bizjournals.com)

"The 3D printed nuggets will be as close as possible in both taste and appearance to the original KFC product, as KFC will provide its partner with all of the necessary ingredients, such as breading and spices, to achieve the brand's signature taste.

Biomeat has exactly the same microelements as the original product, the release continued, and does not harm animals in the process of its creation. Receiving a final product for testing is already planned for the fall of 2020 in Moscow."

. . . does that answer your "real meat or is it just made from the same stuff meat is" 'question' ?

. . . I guess that's what's called "The itty bitty pieces-parts" 😮 🙂

@FearlessFly pretty much. thanks.
I guess I was probably wondering how close they were getting to actual meat if it's printed it's obviously not grown. it just weird. recongregated poultryish paste blend. original recipe. funky.

@Allamanda no...lolol

@Allamanda you'd think with as many brainless meat beasts as there are hanging around it would be a bestseller.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.