Agnostic.com

8 4

What some Oklahoman’s think about wearing masks.. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Christianity is a disease! I hate that people like this see “God” as an excuse to not give a fuck about others because he will “protect them”. It’s the most selfish thinking..

1EarthLovingGal 7 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those with no brain also fear not.

This one is a sociopath likely to act out in raging violence if his deadly alleged gawd claims are questioned or he is considered a carrier refusing to wear a mask slowing down his infected spit upon innocent others

The dumbfuckery is STROOOOONG in this one.

However, what if the safety precautions like "seat belts, air bags, and so forth saved them from their god trying to kill them at that time. Now they are disobeying god's will every time they take another breath.

Their god is such a failure.

@1EarthLovingGal ...and what if their god made them dumb so that they would stand in front of a train.

@1EarthLovingGal these alleged gawd things have a penis and testicles???

There is a trailer park in Florida called "The Village" that has three zip codes in it and is about 2/3rds Republicans.... Apparently according to some residents you can tell who they are by whether or not they wear a mask. Trump tweeted a video clip then deleted it after being called out on the person in the golf cart with the Trump signs on it yelling "White power" but it is now one of Florida's biggest hot spots for the virus and many residents are either refusing to get tested or know they are infected but refusing to self quarantine and attending social events in the park... Here in my state the largest problems seem to be with Whites and Hispanics who seem to think for some reason that nothing bad can happen to them...

Unbelievable , glad I didn't accept a job there years ago

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

My little town just mandated masks in public places. I have a feeling the idiots are about to put on a show.

When I go out with my mask on and approach someone not wearing a mask I begin to cough loudly. I'm sure it's over their head but it makes me feel better.

A guy at lowes told me that the pandemic will go away just as soon as trump is re elected.

People believe what they want to believe and it seems like Okies have a real tendency to be some of the selfishest dumbest people in the world.

Really ? Most lunatics blame Democrats for exaggerating the China virus .. making Democrats go away with their virus would have been TrumpOLINI & Pence 1st answered prEyers to be the heroes that cured grandma from the gawdless Chinese ....this lunatic must be brainwashed by an off the wall preacher in Tulsa like Oral Roberts REinCARNATED

Wow.. Crazy stuff

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.