Agnostic.com

5 5

I’m not doing this shit today. Same post about the masks.

1EarthLovingGal 7 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Madison Wheat understands the issue and articulates it well. Too bad her audience is mesmerized by a greedy cult.

@1EarthLovingGal They run and hide when confronted with intelligence and facts. The assholes.
That it’s MEN chaps my ass, too. They never will have to choose. Once a woman is pregnant, her life is never exactly the same, but the choice is HERS.
Very different issue than public health issues like masks and quarantine. Ugh. People. πŸ™„

Aside: The Supreme Court weighed on masks and other pandemic control measure a hundred years ago, epidemics used to part of normal life. Requiring masks and such are completely constitutional. And yeah, the "Women should be forced by law to follow my patriarchal misogynistic anti-life Biblical idea of morality" crowd are idiots at best.

Moron

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

Another clueless male

pro-birthers make me want to kick them in the ass to see if some sort of brain activity can be induced....

It won’t, but the kicking will make you feel betterπŸ’ͺ🏻

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.