Agnostic.com

4 4

There are now 854 cataloged/archived (with video) events of police brutality since the murder of George Floyd, 57 days ago.

The creators of this archive are a mathematician and an attorney and the work that has gone into this is really something of my own personal nightmares. The elderly and disabled folks being abused is too hard for me to watch.

That being said, if you're in interested, you can scroll and choose which video you may find "not too intense" for how you respond to shocking acts of violence, in real time, by cops in America.

Google Drive Document: Archive of footage of police brutality/abuse of citizens
[drive.google.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you are not siding with BLM, the ACLU and etc, you are partially responsible!
Do you think that somehow you will be immune if this keeps getting out of control?
Do you not think there were plenty of Germans unhappy with Hitler but too afraid (and rightly so!) to speak out once things started escalating? Hint: things are escalating Right Now!

Red lives matter Palestinians matter mass murderers like BidenS BILLARY ObushaObombney TrumpOLINI et al deserve zero votes only life in prison ... WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs

@AnneWimsey defunding criminal cops is just part of defunding the war criminals of the Pentagon RESTORING LOCAL democratic control of police to protect PEOPLE not property ...property that was stolen by murderous xians since 1492 ....reparations to all survivors and decendants MUST NOT be assumed only for kidnapped raped Africans yellow lives Asians not just Japanese 1942-1945 factory workers in unsafe places miners farm workers AND DOMESTIC WORKERs unpaid for children and homemaking

Insane Assholes blame trump

bobwjr Level 10 July 26, 2020

Sad but true!! To intense and disturbing to watch but I believe you! Thanks and respect!

While It interests me, I've already seen as much police brutality as I can stand this year. Sends my blood pressure through the roof watching all the violence.

@SeaGreenEyez I stopped watching the news about 20 years ago for the same reason. Quality of life was being impacted. I like the news apps now where you can pick and choose what you want to read.

@JazznBlues Wow, I'm alright jack pull up the ladder. Out of sight out of mind. I just don't want to know.
"What do you mean I'm now illegal and why are you putting me in this extermination camp?"

In a free society NO ONE has the RIGHT to be willfully ignorant!

@LenHazell53 I read about it, but don't watch videos because it makes my blood pressure unmanageable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.