Agnostic.com

4 2

As a relatively small social media website, would this negatively impact agnostic.com ? Why/not ?

Here’s Trump’s Plan To Regulate Social Media

[forbes.com]

FearlessFly 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The FCC has no power to limit free speech on wire communications. However, the common carriers may choose to treat some communications differently, and trump's FCC won't do anything to stop it. Of course, law means nothing to the orange nightmare.

Join the ACLU and pay dues!

Section 230 is the ONLY thing limiting liability for websites.

The Constitutional protections for "free speech" ONLY apply to the government, NOT commercial websites.

Not going anywhere, the ACLU & Similar will file lawsuits.

Seems to me only a matter of time until this forum is gone. The Christians will sieze control of the entire net and strike everything they disagree with.

We'll have to rise up against them. I have no intention of living in a Handmaiden's Tale world. Though I agree, that's what they want -- another dark ages.

that is laughable. I would be embarrassed to ask for something like that.

. . . hmmmm, not clear exactly what you mean by "like that"

@FearlessFly his crying about social media is pointing out his "flaws". he's whining.

@FearlessFly how much would it affect this site? I reckon that depends on what rules he has Barr to make.

@hankster This would be rule-making by the FCC -- 3 Rs, 2Ds with Pai (R ) the chairman.

@FearlessFly hmmm.... well anyway I was just amazed that he would ask for such a silly childish thing. like the kid sitting on the seesaw and nobody to play with him. complaining that Susie said he was orange.

@hankster . . . have you seen the Mother Jones interview with Mary Trump ? He has been that way all his life. 😮

@FearlessFly the guy is messed up. he just ain't right. he's broken. I heard David Letterman say he was a damaged human being. that seemed to put it pretty well.

@FearlessFly sorry no I haven't seen the interview with Mary.

@hankster [motherjones.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.