Agnostic.com

9 0

LINK 'Group of Doctors say Covid has a definite cure'

I noticed that this was not posted here.

You're welcome!

SCal 7 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fact checked as true.

"Using payment rates for similar respiratory conditions, Kaiser estimated the average Medicare payment at $13,297 for a less severe hospitalization and $40,218 for hospitalization in which a patient is treated with a ventilator for at least 96 hours."

More than triple!

SCal Level 7 July 30, 2020

Who or what are you replying to? This is your post 😂

@Cutiebeauty

And? You laugh at all of your own posts.

If you had a clue about anything that is required for patient care you would realize that anyone on a ventilator requires significantly more monitoring and constant interventional management. This takes more specialized staff, more intensive monitoring, a TON of additional equipment. Of course it costs significantly more than a patient admitted for a UTI or fall or any other 'less severe hospitalization'. That's not conspiracy, it's reality and is easily understood with a little common sense. No one gets put on a ventilator to pad their billing. Period.

@SCal no, I'm laughing at your ineptitude and lack of understanding about social media 😂😂😂

@Amzungu I have been on a ventilator as well as being intubated. I agree with the differences in the amount of care one needs.

But to say that hospitals and individuals working in them have never gotten creative with billing, gotten kickbacks from govt or comitted any type of billing fraud only takes a quick search to know that this grade a bolagna.

@Cutiebeauty

Im laughing at your ineptitude at using english, punctuation and logic.

But I don't use 12 emojis in every post like a 10 yp on tik tok.

@SCal 12 emojis? Really? Did you need to use all your fingers and toes plus mommy's help to count that high? 😂😂 show me one comment here where I used 12 emojis or will you say it was rhetorical ?

@Cutiebeauty

I was exaggerating for effect. I use words to embellish or exaggerate.

You use 37 emoticons like a 6th grader.

@SCal Saying it does happen, and acting like it's the normal standard are 2 very different things. There are corrupt people in every field. That's reality. But the reality is that it is by far more the exception than the rule.

@SCal OK. I'll remember that.. Next time we discuss another topic. exaggerating for effect and embellish.. Got it..

@Cutiebeauty Dang girl. Don't be like that! I already know that goes. It can be two years from now. Women have a memory bank even elephants would envy.

@SCal .. ☺ OK.. That comment I respect..

That's all you got, eh? Insults and politics?

Pretty weak. I would love to hear some counter arguments, but not getting anything worth one red cent from you political zealots.

@SCal just a bunch of wacko types.

@hankster Exactly. I see you all.

Not a point of fact in any of these responses.

Pretty telling.

hmmm...@SCal peace. sincerely.

It's poor form to say "you're welcome" when no one has said "thank you."

There's always an exception.

This is definitely one of them.

These medical Doctors are also putting their money where their mouths are by not wearing masks and speaking in public, taking questions, etc.

I do not like Trump. But peoples hatred for him is clearly clouding their judgement on this as well as many other things.

SCal Level 7 July 29, 2020

No one is even commenting on the content of the information. These are also not the only doctors who have echoed these and similar statements.

SCal Level 7 July 29, 2020

I think you got the wrong forum here. This is neither Academic nor Scientific.

Says who? You? There is a group of doctors saying otherwise. I will take their word over yours. Thanks!

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Your insults don't surprise me, either.

@SCal"America’s Frontline Doctors,” a group whose website was set up 12 days ago, and amusingly appears to be down right now."

Such credibility is ironclad! 😂😂

@SCal For every one of these "doctors," there are thousands of far more qualified doctors who will gladly tell you it's pure BS. This video is the Flat Earth equivalent of medicine.

Noone insulted you. Strawman argument.

Your focus on her, when there are 6 other Doctors who all spoke, show your bias and unwillingness to listrn to facts.

Its clear slant. They all told their perspective. You can't discredit all of them and you're not even trying to.

You lack even an ounce of her credibility. I don't even need to bring up the other medical Doctors.

@Druvius

Like fauci, gupta and other plastic surgeons and politically charged so-called doctors who never see patients?

If so, where are their findings and what makes them right? Majority makes them correct?

So muslims are correct due to their vast majoriry?

Not a well reasoned argument at all.

@SCal That's where your agrument falls apart. I provided hours of valid supporting information on a different thread with this same damn insane stance yesterday. I am not wasting my time with your trolling, and it is crystal clear that's all this is. If you want to believe Trump's political propoganda from his Doctor lobbyists, largely pediatricians (we've know this virus doesn't kill kids the way it does adults, yet it is AMAZING and equates to some big conspiracy that she supposedly treated 350 of them without a single death and automatically it's due tot her 'miracle cure', bwahahahaa) and 'doctors' who haven't practiced for years or done any viable medical research at all, a doctor whose only professional activity is promoting bitcoin, etc.,and think it passes for accurate medical information because they've put on white coats after a visit to the WH and touted some paper from the NIH from 15 years ago and somehow think that in vitro studies are all it takes to prove a medical therapy works, you have no clue about anything having to do with real medical science. I have worked with clinical trials as a nurse for ten years. I have a very good idea of what it takes to put the work into developing treatment that is both safe and effective, and these 'doctors' haven't even come close to meeting that standard. You have been hoodwinked, and you apparently are very proud of it. Enjoy your demon semen, dude, cuz you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

@Amzungu Funny my posts are disappearing. You guys are so convincing that you have to delete posts?

You guys suck. That is why this site is going nowhere fast and is full of 70+ year olds while you're hanging on the nuts of a pedophile, child groping dementia patient for el presidente.

But again. I did not read your response, because you have offered zero credible retorts to the information that these medical Doctors are making everyone aware of.

The Nazi's also believed that they were doing everyone a service by banning information and burning books. This is only slightly different. You want to control the narrative and have everyone live in fear.

No thanks! Have fun living in your closets typing back and forth with your 75 year old audience.

@SCal um, no other member can delete your posts, only you can do that. My guess would be that people here are tired of your trolling and reporting your nonsense, and admin has likely reasonably agreed your trolling goes against the community standards here if they are deleting your posts. They're the only ones that can do that other than you. Did you even read the community standards before you joined? This isn't Facebook where you can be a hostile dick to everyone you engage with under the guise of 'free speech' and not eventually face repercussions, or freely pedal dangerous medical misinformation for which no evidence exists and use it as a sounding board for your trollish antagonism. Funny, too, that you 'didn't read my response' yet are so confident in what it contained. I suspect the TRUTH (which, ironically, you are soooo sure you're the only one smart enough to see) is that you did read it and simply aren't capable of actually discussing the merits or validity of the medical misinformation you are pedaling. I'll happily take the wisdom infused engagement of all those 70 somethings over your ignorance infused trolling any day.

@Amzungu

You: Noone can delete your posts.

Also you (very next sentence): Admin can delete your posts because the hive mind does not like your perspective so we report you.

Can't make this stuff up!

@SCal You are ridiculous. Yes, I'm sure you're well aware of that. No one meant 'members' as that's what you were implying was being done. Didn't realize you couldn't see the context there. Especially when the next sentence you reference clearly says admin is the only one 'other than you',
but yes, I'll be sure to be more 5th grade clear for you next time.

@Amzungu

mmmhmmmm

It's being pulled because it's dangerous nonsense. [thehill.com]

Based on what?

@SCal None of the "doctors" involved have had any experience treating Covid-19 patients, none of them even were doctors working in that field, some of them were no longer even licensed to practice medicine. The crap they were promoting has been soundly rejected by virtually the entire medical establishment? Also the idea that millions of medical people are hiding a cure for Covid-19 makes zero sense, why would they let their patients, families, friends, themselves die if there was a cure? It's patent nonsense, even a few minutes on line you can find expert refutation of this nonsense. IE my opinion is based on the idea that mainstream science knows what it is doing, unlike quackery promoted by this video. Find me the peer reviewed science that backs this stupid shit up, I'll re-examine my opinion.

@Druvius

Prove your statements are anything more than emotionally charged politcal propaganda.

You are making these claims. The burden of proof is on yo

I would've noticed if sometime had posted a video of quacks spreading these lies. They should go hang out with Dr Immanuel the voodoo lady that Trump praised. There 153,000 dead people prolly more. 4.5 million cases that we know of, much more of course. Florida had 216 dead today breaking yesterday's record. Where were your witch doctors while all these people were dying? There gonna be another 100K dead people. If they found a cure for Coronavirus it would preempt all TV programming. It would be all over Twitter and every legitimate new source and newspaper in the world. It would even make TMZ forget about Kanye and Kardashian Klan for weeks. It wouldn't be hidden on some Russian Bot, conspiracy theory, poor excuse Alex Jones Infowars site that's been banned everywhere. I hope you're just trying to spread lies, I'd hate to think you actually believe this garbage.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2020

I don't think he believes it, just wants to stir shit. Pretty sad, actually. Using dangerous medical misinformation in the middle of a global pandemic where hundreds of thousands of people are dying to do that is even worse than being dumb enough to believe it.

@Amzungu I think he believes it. Maybe not. Either way he's earning a boatload of points. That's the whole story with misinformation. It goes viral. Alex Jones is a multimillionaire from lies and fake stories He doesn't believe this bullshit. His moron followers do and he makes all the Google revenue.

@Amzungu I do believe it. You guys are not doctors, but you seem to have very strong opinions backed by nothing.

Perhaps put together some sort of compelling argument with information that contradicts what these, and several other medical doctors are coming out and risking their lives and reputations on.

What are you risking? Nothing. You seem to be a fear-mongering part of the hive mind group think because your favorite tv fake news channel is programming you to believe.

I form my own opinions based on reputable information.

I believe these doctors, as well as the many other doctors I have seen espousing similar views.

Oh, and they are not wearing masks, either.

@SCal I follow science. The link you provided is Alex Jones Infowars. The "doctors" are quacks. I figured you're just trying to stir the pot. You're actually believe this? You probably think climate change is a hoax. You probably believe that Area 51 is hiding little green men. You probably think that Bigfoot is hiding out near SEATAC. You probably believe in Pizzagate. You think there are reptilian illuminati? You wear a tinfoil hat or just a MAGA hat? Who is Q? Antivaxxer? Flat Earther? 5g conspiracy? Bill Gates putting chips in babies with his phony vaccine? You probably only believe in some of these.

@barjoe

Prove that these doctors are quacks, please. They are seeing patients and are telling you what they are prescribing.

You are just some dude on the internet who says, "I follow science." Which is not scientific at all.

You sound dumb as shit, Joe.

I did not bring politics into the equation in the post you are responding to, you are!

Politics is not science. I don't like maga or Trump, but im smart enough to not allow it to cloud my judgment.

You obviously are not smart enough to do that.

@SCal I'm smart enough to dismiss conspiracy videos. I'm not saying your not smart but consider the source. Alex Jones Infowars. Don't be duped.

@SenorRotten There's 150K dead Americans because of these lies. People want to believe this crap. They're destroying America. Good one about the bridge 🌉

@barjoe So medical Doctors treating patients and sharing their findings with the public is conspiracy?

@barjoe, @SenorRotten No I am not. But the fact that they are medical doctors who are seeing patients and sharing their findings, while practicing what they preach and wearing no masks makes them far and away more credible to dr who have shown to be repeatedly incorrect while admittedly not treating a single patient.

If you believe the conspiracy numbers from govt, after they incentivize padding covid numbers I do indeed have a bridge to sell you.

@SCal I saw the pic of Dr Fauci, he should be ashamed, I have no brief for him. What would be the incentive for President Trump and the government to inflate numbers? None. I know smart people who agree with you because their businesses are shuttered and they want to open up. It's a problem. Look at baseball. Wait when schools open. They'll be outbreaks. There's a global pandemic. It's real. I'm losing a lot of money. It sucks.

@barjoe There is huge incentive for the left to inflate to blame on trump. Anyone paying half attention could see that. Also huge monetary reason for Doctors to inflate since its well known that positive covid tests were paid out higher. Why, no clue, but to argue that the monetary incentives were not there is not respectable.

@SCal Are you saying hospital workers and doctors are reporting false test results and attributing random deaths to Covid-19? You heard a rumor that they get extra money for Covid deaths? Overtime? That's crazy talk. Health care workers are refusing to work in many instances for fear of getting infected.

@barjoe

Fact checked as true.

[politifact.com]

@barjoe

Fact checked as true.

"Using payment rates for similar respiratory conditions, Kaiser estimated the average Medicare payment at $13,297 for a less severe hospitalization and $40,218 for hospitalization in which a patient is treated with a ventilator for at least 96 hours."

@SCal So a patient would be put on a ventilator unnecessarily? Why? Because medical procedures are expensive? Totally ridiculous.

Ugh. I'm not watching 43 minutes of that on the off-chance that they'll actually tell me what the cure is. Just spill it, man!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.