Agnostic.com

4 3

Who Are 'America's Frontline Doctors', the Pro-Trump, Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Weirdos Banned From Social Media?

[gizmodo.com]

SenorRotten 7 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quick quack quack goes the duckies.

"America’s Frontline Doctors,” a group whose website was set up 12 days ago, and amusingly appears to be down right now."

Such credibility is ironclad! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Funny, I posted this earlier today, same exact link, and it was removed 10 mins later. πŸ€” Glad to see it reposted.

@SenorRotten I was equally surprised to have it removed. Thanks for posting.

@SenorRotten I definitely feel your pain. Oddly enough, the day this 'cure' went viral, I was encouraging fellow frustrated FBers to come here where people actually support their statements with evidence and reason and easily dismiss such quackery. Sadly, can't exactly say the same thing about this place the last couple of days. Sigh.

@SenorRotten Also, love the omneg. Hadn't seen that before but totally going to steal it.😁

@SenorRotten I completely agree.

Ignorant people who believe this stuff don't know any better. For educated people to spread this they are violating their Hippocratic Oath to not do harm It's wholly designed to misinform, but in effect it kills people. I take it personally because I've lost a few friends to this.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2020

@SenorRotten I feel bad that I let them set the tempo. I shouldn't let others control the discourse. I sometime find myself flaming them. It doesn't change minds it closes them and it's flat out mean. Thanks for setting me straight earlier.

@SenorRotten I shouldn't do it. I'm good at it but that no excuse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.