Agnostic.com

9 4

Seriously....

White man tells black woman he's blacker than her because he supports BLM ..

[mobile.twitter.com]

Cutiebeauty 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️

Recently, a black man was killed in Portugal (yes, happens in other places as well). I heard a few versions. The victim was an actor. I heard that the old man that shot him was a former soldier in the Colonial Wars and it was a pure crime of racism. I heard that the victim once threatened and hit the old guy. I heard that the old man was not right in the head already, probably dementia. Here, I don't know the full story. On the other hand, quite a while ago, three black guys killed a young white guy after mugging him. Both sides who committed the crimes were wrong. People are losing it, things are going crazy unfortunately. It's sad when you have to create movements like the BLM or other similar. It means we, humans, still haven't learned to respect each other.

Was it drumpy? Becuz the exact same level of "empathy".......

OH you have to dark skinned to be black now!
That's Racist!!!!

unbelievable, the world is truly fucked up.

Shades of color are irrelevant. What is most important is living your life by the words....."All Men are created equal".......

Erm in the eyes of the law maybe, but in reality ... no all men are not born equal, neither physically, socially or by talent and aptitude.
If they were there would be no competition or ambition

I don't like the descriptors "black" and "white." All people, even white people, are actually "people of color." There's actually no such thing as a white person--except for maybe albinos. And even they aren't purely white. We're all people of color. And since I've lived in Florida for a few years, I'm a lot less "white" than I used to be. So, I want to put to rest the ugly rumor that I'm a white guy.

And here's proof. The piece of paper I'm holding in this photo is guaranteed by Home Depot to be 94% white. As you can see, I am NOT a white guy. And while I'm at it, there's no such thing as a white supremacist. Anybody who thinks he's "supreme" is badly deranged and deluded. Okay, thank you for reading. I feel much better now.

mischl Level 8 July 30, 2020

How about Orange people. Don't we have one of them in the "White" house right now

Person of color man tells person of color woman that he's more colorful than her because he supports (people of color ) lives matter...

Better?

One born every minute

Can't see it because I'm too lazy to find my Twitter password. It sounds sicko though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.