Agnostic.com

1 0

All lives matter or Black Lives Matter?

An interchange on the above resulted in the recent commentary reproduced below -

Frayed Bear:
IMO "All lives Matter". I wonder how many women members of the group believe that having done the deed of their own free volition they believe they have the right to murder the baby now growing in their womb by aborting it?

Krish55:
@FrayedBear You are hiding from the issue. It's precisely that because certain of the "all lives" don't matter that we have to specifically name the ones that don't. Can you detach enough from your white privilege to see that?

FrayedBear:
@Krish55 What part of Professor Cipolla's 5 Basic Laws of Human Stupidity do you not understand?

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

FrayedBear:
@Krish55 Discriminating against anyone to supposedly redress discrimination against another is not advancing the status or benefit of everyone. It is creating new discrimination which, like the C19 virus, will not care who it infects.
Therefore I suggest that "Black Lives Matter" is a stupidity produced by "stupid or thieving people" . What are your thoughts?

One of mine has been: "which part of the Ruandan genocidal massacre did you see committed by white people?" and isn't it fascinating that here was nowhere near the outcry over the deaths of more 500,000 Ruandans to the outcries over several recent Black Americans at the hands of their own police. Meanwhile 150, 000+ American citizens have died of C19 virus pandemic alone.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If black lives don’t matter then ALL lives don’t matter.

Besides that Frayed bear sounds precisely like a Russian troll, so screw him, he makes no rational points, his objective is confusion and division.

Shame on you for spreading his toxin.

It sounds like you are another legend in your own lunch box who cannot comprehend that I say that all lives including black lives matter.
Are you sure that you yourself are not projecting your own indoctrinated arrogant ignorance to hide your trolling and hatred of blacks/love of white supremacy?

@FrayedBear You are a troll and we’re done here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.