Agnostic.com

4 3

Nature's magnificent light show for Powell Riverites Friday night. This was taken from Texada Island Friday night by a friend of a friend. #PowellRiver

josephr 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was Awsome! BUT, even though we got rain with it, there were a few forest fires .

That was on Global news weather. Beautiful.

Thanks for reminding me of one of the best vacations my wife and I ever had -- in southern BC about 25 years ago.

We decided to see how far the Canada part of Highway 101 would take us (as you obviously know it ended in a boat ramp a little up the coast).

We saw some incredible country including the Powell River, got to see the tiny Orca Microbrewery in Sechelt (it's a whale of a beer), saw the inlet rapids near Nanaimo, saw the same traveling street carnival a couple of times, rode a bunch of ferries and generally had a great time exploring.

Beautiful!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520650
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.