Agnostic.com

5 5

We alway knew "Umbrella Man" was a white supremacist or some such.
[usatoday.com]

itsmedammit 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes...I also suspected he was one of Trump's followers.

It wouldn't be the first time. During the Vietnam War, the right-wing group Minuteman provided police and FBI with intelligence on anti-war groups, and also served as agents provacateurs at demonstrations.

Its confirmed now. He was part of a white supremacist group originating in prison and a member of the Hells Angels. He has a lengthy rap sheet.

The night immediately following the beginning of the Minneapilus riots, local law enforcement confirmed that the majority of the persons arrested the first night were right wing, white supremacist agitators from outside the area.

@TheInterlooper

In other words, if I do not provide you with the necessary references in this post, it can't possibly be true. How intellectually lazy of you and such a convenient way to rationalize something away and support your denial mechanism. It was a news interview with the chief of police of Minneapolis the afternoon of the second day of the riots. I do not remember which station.

@TheInterlooper

I have no problem with that request. May take me awhile. Probably tomorrow.

@TheInterlooper

Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities. [google.com]

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists
[justsecurity.org]

Minnesota Officials Link Arrested Looters to ‘White Supremacist’ Groups. [google.com]

It changed after the first night. After that it became mostly residents of Minneapolis and immediately surrounding area.

Outside agitators used to be from the left. The right wing figured out they could sabotage peaceful protests.

I have no doubt that there will always be outside opportunists to take advantage of chaos. Whatever side they are on, they need to be prosecuted.

@itsmedammit I like to criticize the right wing. It's not my job to investigate causes I hotline in.. I'll leave self investigation up to the police department.

I suspected he was 'police' 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.