Agnostic.com

5 3

Take the survey in the attached image of my text from the trump campaign and tell him what a wonderful job he is doing so he will keep doing it.

Lorajay 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

completed as Mr Seymour Butts resident at NY 10022.

. . . you could post the URL to-which the obfuscated one is redirected 😛

Barjoe did

@Lorajay . . . of course others and I can see your OP and comments, but not the comments from those who have blocked me 😛

. . . re-phrasing -- (in future) all who can see the OP could benefit (not face potential harm) from a non-obfuscated URL.

@Lorajay (no reflection on you) That is less of a 'survey' and more of a campaign ad. 😛

This site is hysterical. I answered it but didn't fill my info out. Of course I checked that I'm voting for "Sleepy Joe Biden" lol. Look at what they admit are battleground states, they should've included Texas.

. .. hmmm, attempting to 'access' obfuscated URLs is not a practice I recommend 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.