Agnostic.com

5 1

Why does 45 say he will ban TikTok via presidential order? Is this something he could actually do?

MissKathleen 9 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It made me think that I swear if I hear “the freest country on gods green earth” once more...

I actually saw an American last night say “the worst day in America is still better than the best day in any other country”.

The fact that your commander in chief would even hint at trying to shut down a social media site says a lot about America’s “freedoms”.

He's an idiot with a god emperor complex, you'll find him at the beach one day ordering the tide not to come in

He has regulatory agencies that might take them to court and make doing business difficult. IDK about a ban. MS is trying to buy TicToc and he said he would wait 45 days before banning them, which may mean he will forget about it.

As much as they want to justify this as a national security issue, I think it's something else. Remember the Tulsa rally? I don't think TikTok actually sabotaged that, but I think Trump does. He's the type of person who does things because he can. He thinks TikTok ruined his rally and he's going to get even. That the kind of guy he is. His ego isn't as big as he pretends it is, he had to constantly feed it.

I think that blew over already. My teen was riled up about it the other day. I downloaded it for the first time to spite him.

MsAl Level 8 Aug 3, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.