Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK The Savage Atheist Podcast - George Floyd and What May Happen to Those Invovled | Free Listening on Podbean App

Hey everyone! First as always, thank you all for the support you’ve shown me, I’m really not used to it to the point I tend to retract from the attention. Some have noticed this lol but I’m working on it. To that end, I wanted to let everyone know I’ve started a podcast. As of right now, it’s just the audio from my videos on YouTube, but plan on regular episodes of just off the cuff, tangent ranting lol if interested you can find it here. Thought it would be good for people on the go who don’t have time to watch on YouTube 😊

TheSavageAtheist 3 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What may happen or what you want to happen do not interest me. I need facts. On the George Floyd murder today, I find so many people are into forensic evidence to the extent they want you to believe they are experts. It all gets mixed up with political parties as well. Trumptruth depends a lot on the color of your skin.

Well this is just retarded. 1: I say based on my training and experiences, this is a very likely outcome of the case. 2: How exactly can anyone give facts about the outcomes of a case, before the outcome of a case?? This is nonsensical and to say open and honest conversation of something is without value, is intellectually weak. Not to mention, your last comment about “trump” let’s me know that you didn’t even bother to watch/listen and you are assuming my position on what happened to George. Never mind the attribution of “what I want to happen”.

If it’s anything like The Scathing Atheist, I’m in.

Mvtt Level 7 Aug 5, 2020

Is this you?

That was fucking amazing😂😂😂

If you truly want to understand religion then a good idea is to study hypnosis and how the brain works. I was Christian for 30 years and I started studying hypnosis after having a traumatic event and trying hypnosis. Hypnosis worked better in one day than 2 years of praying. After studying for a while I realized that this was the trick pastors and the church was playing on people. Use repetition and emotion to trick people’s minds

@abyers1970 I’d say psychology in general but I get your point for sure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.