Agnostic.com

8 0

Unsolicited PM's of the inappropriate kind

How many of you have gotten one or many on this site?

A few days ago I got an PM with a phone number, as if I am just going to start calling some random guy.

There is an option for multiple answers.

• 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 6 votes
Akfishlady 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not any yet .....

I got one of those pictures of a beautiful young lady saying age is just a number and how she wanted to be with me forever etc only to ask for money for her phone.

I got a phone number from a guy, along with some creepy comments about women, in general. I blocked him when he didn't stop messaging me, after being told I wan't interested. I wonder if it was the same guy?

Nope, not yet.

Nope. I reckon I won't, until/unless I post pix of myself. That's why I don't.

Just comments from racists, red pillers and some on the way to becoming fascists.

@Akfishlady Just the usual crap from the likes of jorj, lancer and altwhite. Can you believe someone would come on this site thinking altwhite would be an acceptable profile name? Probably shouldn't be surprised.

Nah, no one has tried anything like that with me.

I had one from an elderly man with a phone number a few days ago. I told him I would get to know someone online before I would call them and he just followed me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.