Agnostic.com

6 8

Just watched a video of Hitch that someone posted here. I’ve seen it before a long long time ago along with many many other brilliant debates and discussions. Great way to start the day. So I am in Melbourne Fl. Where are all the freethinkers and people who live a stimulating conversation based on facts using logic and reason to communicate and teach as well as learn from one another. Then after we think ow each other and are comfortable we get naked and the sex is so much better when your attracted to exterior and interior to one another. It’s a high to be that close to someone. I have an identical twin. We both raised his daughter from age 2 to now a beautiful mature young woman. So rewarding. She is dating a pastors son and navigates without dishonesty and with respect as she is agnostic and he is on the fence. Smart empathetic but firm in reality just as we raised her. She actually thanked me for raising her how we did. Musically she went to concerts and saw bands like Pink Floyd, Rush,Yes, Steve Vai, Chris Cornell, Sabbath, Lamb of God, Godsmack, Animals as Leaders. suffocation and on and on She went to many churches never allowed any indoctrination. Anyway thanks for this site. I am new looking for friends and my other twin. The one I can fuck. Lol.

Amused2death 2 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow. Can you please explain the last sentence to me.

Howdy and welcome here.

Welcome to the site, you sound like our kind of people! Your niece looks beautiful and is a lucky girl to have had such an enlightened, and musically educational upbringing...I fully approve! Hope you enjoy getting to know us, we come from all over the place, and I don’t just mean America! ...above all have fun!

Sounds like you both did a wonderful job! Welcome to the community ☺

Welcome, there's a Freethinkers group here too.
I just joined myself.
I was coming apart.
Ha!

I know..I just welcomed you!

I think it's incredible that you raised her together, that's such a sweet story!

Welcome

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.