Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK I'm The Least Anti-Yosemite Person You'll Ever Meet In Your Life

He's never been to Yosemite. Not surprised. He has no respect for our National Parks, he'd like to clear them out and build golf courses and hotels. But you'd think he'd have heard of Yosemite and known how to pronounce it. He's more ignorant than his "Poorly Educated" demographic.

barjoe 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's a clusterfuck of verbal garbage

I am sure when some people said. " Would it not be good to get a business man or two in politics." They did not say 'failed' business man. But the one thing that a boss of a big company, however failed, who has spent all his life listening to people say yes, does not know anything about, is just how stupid he is and what he needs to do to look stupider.

Nobody will tell the emperor he has no clothes.

@barjoe I will! I have, on Twitter, until I realized he does not read, just writes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.