Agnostic.com

4 0

The Age of self Obsession. Instagram accounts and twitter and the Selfie. Is the world becoming absorbed by the individual at the expense of society and the community. Will the next generation even give a shit anymore

dermot235 7 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Or maybe there will be a reaction, and a new age dominate by the idea that good taste is an objective reality, is about to dawn.

As to your first question: A resounding yes.

As to your second, I think humanity is much more complex than that. Maybe we’ll end up swinging back to a more collective mentality.

This generation won't give a shit once they get in their 40s

@Allamanda They won't Vote, and they are ill informed because they get their news from Facebook. They won't watch News channels or read newspapers. If they want to be part of the Middle class they should start voting for change. Young people Vote in Very low numbers. So if they want a voice they need to participate.

@dermot235 I hope you're wrong

@barjoe So do I

"give a shit" is a subjective term. 😮

I don't "give a shit" if it is. lol

@dermot235 . . . then the "self obsession" conclusion is inevitable. 😛 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.