Agnostic.com

4 4

so much bull to cover

whiskywoman 8 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go figure. It was right before our eyes the entire time candidate to President.

I know and I told everyone that would listen

@whiskywoman

I did as well

"bull" ? . . . in Politics ? isn't that shocking ? 😛

The battle of the shippers is the big issue. GOP been trying to privatize US Mail forever. Now Trump wants to cripple USPS to destroy 2020 elections.

he is destroying one industry after another first it was food supply and immigration and then national forests and tourism hospitality government agencies ..... law congress republican party helping the kkk and division and racism and it continues now voting

@whiskywoman mail in ballots

@barjoe he is trying to make sure as many as possible doubt the results and his stooge is working on the post office so that votes are delayed damn it I forgot what he is doing to the post office

@barjoe and now the census they are stopping it early so trump gets to validate and it will decide many of the future decisions

Thank You ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 4, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.