Agnostic.com

1 0

Looks like beginning in January, we will have about 15 neo-nazi conspiracy nuts as official members of our nation's law-making body. Why this doesn't terrify people I'll never understand. [news.yahoo.com]conspiracy-theorists-running-for-congress-002736078.html Q’s your daddy? Republican funders back conspiracy theorists running for Congress Yahoo News August 4, 2020

Nunya 6 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It doesn’t terrify realists because “about 15” is far less than a majority, 218 in the House or 51 in the Senate.

But it's enough to wreak havoc on party politics within Congress. To me, that is terrifying. That's 15 people moving the Republican Party's platform even further toward extremism.

@Nunya You are too easily terrified. Please describe the havoc you predict and explain how 15 people wreak it. Will it be worse than the wrestling match in the House several years before the Civil War? See Galloway’s History for details.

@yvilletom I can definitely see some wrestling matches. Ok, a similar example would be the rise of the tea party. They have a minority representation in Congress, yet multiple studies have examined how they managed to have a disproportionate influence on the Republican party platform.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.