Agnostic.com

5 0

Incomplete Truths by the Self-Imploding Expert Sleepy Joe [bbc.com]

Coronavirus: Three Biden claims about Trump fact-checked:

1. Claim: "President Trump ordered his administration to slow down coronavirus testing."
    a. Verdict: Trump did suggest this in a speech, but officials say they have not been instructed to restrict testing.

2. Claim: "Our health care workers still don't have enough PPE."
    a. Verdict: There is evidence of shortages in some health care facilities.

3. Claim: "President Trump tried to block CDC funding."
    a. Verdict: Insufficient evidence.

St-Sinner 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm surprised that Biden would commit all this molestation on camera. He must be a really sick fuck to do it in front if a crowd.

OR

Some really sick fuck is spinning it as molestation in order to score points with somebody.

The effect is to devalue true molestation.

Both are possibilities going hand in hand.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I'd much rather fall in a pit of mud than a pit of shit. Neither is great but one will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. I'm one sided, I pick mud.

Both parties serve money, we may be able to survive the lesser evil.

That is exactly right Thank you... but we have holier than thou approach members who see nothing wrong in their heroes. Why would we deserve better?

@St-Sinner I don't believe that we have any "holier than thou members who see nothing wrong in their heroes". Name them.

@LovinLarge

I am not calling members holier-than-though, I was saying that they have "holier-than-approach to own side, own candidates and everything in the opposition looks wrong all the time.

You can see some deniers of Joe's non-Photoshoped meme, right here on this post but are always excited to talk about what Trump does wrong. That is holier-than-thou approach.

@St-Sinner I quoted you. You said "holier than thou members" not "holier than thou approaches".

You've made a factual claim about certain members. Your claim has no credibility because you won't or can't support it with evidence.

@Fred_Snerd When you have a choice of two, a comparative analysis between those two is a necessary part of the decision making process.

@Fred_Snerd You don't think it's necessary to compare the two men in order to decide between them?

@Fred_Snerd By referring to a comparative analysis as a diversion.

@Fred_Snerd Okay, thank you. BTW, I've been wanting to ask you how you are?

@Fred_Snerd Do you know anyone who's had the virus?

@Fred_Snerd I don't either. I hope it stays that way. Colorado has had a much lesser impact than many states, at least so far. I was hoping that you'd found a better food bank or that things had improved in some other way.

@Fred_Snerd I share your vision of the rewards of communal living, to prove that a group of people concerned with the welfare of the group can live and work together in harmony for the benefit of all. I looked for one to join about 15 years ago but couldn't find one that allowed pets and that was a deal breaker for me. My circumstances now won't allow for it anymore but I still support the lifestyle.

@Fred_Snerd I would like all animals to be welcome in order to live out their natural lives in a safe environment.

I have got to locate some lunch. I hope you have a good rest of the day and I'll pester you soon.

Oh, St.Sinner, I liked you better when you posted about nudes & the like....it covered up your biased dumbness...

I post on both sides, am not one sided. I don't want to be one sided as most are here. We have become a left wing platform in some groups here. I prefer it to be Democrats, reasonable to see the good and bad on both sides.

1. We see everything wrong in the opposition and no good at all although they are winning elections after elections and we find nothing to learn from them
  2. Our candidates have terrible faults, they are weak, they are uninspiring but we have just glowing praises for them and see nothing wrong at all
  3. We shoot ourselves in the foot time and again with candidates like Ralph Nader - who gave away the Democratic win to Bush and like Bernie who gave away an easy Democratic win to Trump in 2016. What is comical and sad is we did it again in 2020 and now have given a big reason for moderate Democrats and independents to be scared, be nervous and cross over to Trump in November
  4. But we have no regrets, shame and we learn nothing
  5. Nothing i posted above is my opinion. The article is on BBC.

Why am I wrong?

I still like you because I love ladies who have a fire in them.

@St-Sinner You're wrong because you have no moral center, and have fallen into the False Equivalency' trap.
Go Joe.

@Storm1752
Joe's moral center is being creepy with women and get his son in sweet deals with nations around the world? Is that your moral center too?

@St-Sinner if being touchy-feely was a "moral center" that broke the law you would be in jail right now. And since when are you responsible for trouble your relatives get into....also a damned slippery slope!

@AnneWimsey
Joe's son did not do anything without father's knowledge. In fact, the son few on vice president's official plane to China and other places.

@St-Sinner families are allowed on those planes....what exactly does it prove? Oh, wait, he got a free ride......ooooohhhhhhh

@AnneWimsey
Oh right....... but let's talk about Kushner and Ivanka. Or maybe not?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.