Agnostic.com

3 0

What do you think of the Mexican culture?

Are you free to travel?

SteveConard 1 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't speech Spanish but that doesn't stop me from getting into the culture. But because that I should not even be responding to your reponce....by my nature I ignore no trespassing signs. I am currently living in Manzanillo mostly retired, working earthquake prof homes,painting and part owner of a ponga.Just bought a car and plan on traveling around mrxico......would be nice to travel with someonr whom speeks the language especially when my translate app fails....usually then i start drawing pictures. Find out more search Steven Conard Nashville IN on FB I am pretty up from about my life probably to a fault... that all going salsa dancing tonight.....

One of the richest cultures on the world....stepped on by the conquistadors who saw in Mexico and in the rest of Latin America a sure way to perpetuate a way of life already lost in Europe: Feudalism.
A culture affected, infected and infested by religion.

Neither Beginning Nor End

A Cool damp day,
the life force melting in wet spring leaves,
colors amplified by the gloss of wetness.

Dissolving the illusions of the material,
It is real but fleeting, like bird songs,
listen intently as a particular place calls.

The water falling over a rock ledge,
softened by green spiny moss,
flowing timelessly, down stream

Red speckled mushroom in your path,
the communion of death and rebirth,
consume it whole, this sacrament.

Open this door that the patriarch has closed,
connect with your fundamental nature,
the inner light that connects us all.

The shimmering drop of wetness,
the dancing of light and darkness,
on the pointed tip of a golden leaf

And bringing ourselves back to the goddess,
into her out stretched nurturing arms
sharing the abundance of the universe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.