Agnostic.com

7 9

New York attorney general sues to dissolve the NRA.
[ag.ny.gov]

Cutiebeauty 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who knows? Hope it works!

filing against the NRA may not work, but it's worth a shot. ......

Looks like the NRA shot themselves in the foot!

Finally..

Great move from the person. He will definitely gain loads of enemies by doing so. Nevertheless, the right thing to do. The fewer guns on the streets, less killings should happen. I wonder if he'll manage to win over the lobbies supporting the NRA.

I was disappointed. I was hoping Leticia James was filing suit against Trump Organization for fraud and money laundering. NRA? They will reappear in some other capacity.

They will go after trump and his family when he is out of office. It is the smart way to handle this.

"In the complaint, Attorney General James lays out dozens of examples where the four individual defendants failed to fulfill their fiduciary duty to the NRA and used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use, including trips for them and their families to the Bahamas, private jets, expensive meals, and other private travel."

+++++++++ Wonder what their ardent membership will think about this? I frankly hate the NRA, largely because they BUY Washington DC. Think the NY AG has a chance here?

Not sure if there's a chance but it'd be a good try.. They'd be better off delaying until after trump loses in November..

@Cutiebeauty Wonder if it could be some kind of unspoken threat? "Sword rattling?"

@LucyLoohoo how so?

@Cutiebeauty "We're coming after lobbyists who break laws. These investigations may uncover some secrets and collaborations with politicians. We're not worried about this." Should strike fear in the hearts of those who are ''on the take''....just before an election.

@LucyLoohoo ah, I understand now. Thanks🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.