Agnostic.com

15 2

Do you feel "hiræth" for the Obama years?

Petter 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not in the least, and frankly the last truly decent President the US had was Kennedy. Politicians have changed alot since his time.

It never crossed my mind because I Don’t

Absolutely not, never, no way.

Is water dry

Yes I do. There were plenty of mistakes like cash for clunkers, but there was a dignity and statesman ship that I miss mightily. I feel like the whole country is a trailer park now...

Hell no!!

You should know my answer by the look of disgust on my face

There are many cool things to say yes to but unfortunately your idea does not fall into such a category.

I find the idea of saying yes to this question undesirable.

fedup Level 6 Aug 8, 2020

I must unequivocally answer no to this question .

NO!!!

No I do not miss him or his disgusting bottom feeding Side kick AL Sharpton who visited the White House over 70 times .He is a fake phony fraud Muslim,Masquerading as a Baptist who even betrayed his lowlife racist friend Rev Wright Jr to go along with his Deceit. Many other reasons I do not miss his ass .Obama’s presidency was not the answer to black inequities! Even his own brother despises him .He single-handedly created an irreparable amount of collateral damage through actions such as DACA, Obamacare, exploding the welfare state, pulling out of Iraq early and more.

Excellent narrative

Are you going Welsh on us? It’s not often I’m happy with an election result, but i was happy with that one.

I do miss Obama.

@bebe12 Lately, some days l almost feel like that.

Hell, I think I'd take GW Bush over this shitshow. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.