Agnostic.com

3 1

The one thing the makes the world go round is love . you can have strong hateful point of views and feeling but . their is some one for everyone and having that common ground is love . one world under love makes the chaos don't seem as bad.

Lyvye13 4 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like you and I know from your posts that you are a caring person. I also see from your picture that you are a very beautiful woman. I worry a little bit about your willingness to take advice from strangers because not everyone has your best interest at heart. I also notice that your writing is improving and I'm proud of you

I agree with you about the importance of love but I wonder if compassion isn't even more important. I think a lot of our problems would be solved if we had more compassion for each other, especially people who are different than we are.

There isn't someone for everybody. Some people will settle for somebody. Not everybody.

@Lyvye13 sometimes

Love is not a thing to have. It is an experience you build. Other people cannot just give to you. It happened in Cinderella but it does not happen in real life.

Love is what we all are brainwashed to dream of and want but a very few understand what real love is and what makes it happen. But we all chase it. That is what the dreams are made of, romance novels are made of, movies are made of, children's fairy tales are made of, greeting cards are made of, gifts of flowers, hundred occasions of gift giving are about. Just selling you a dream. A big industry is built around selling it to you so we all run after it.

But people who understand real love do not advertise, do not talk but are quietly working on it and building it to make lasting. They really don't need gifts or things or even words of affirmation. All they need is actions on a daily basis. Forgetting your birthday is not a big deal to them, giving a rock on her finger is not important engagement to them, showing-off to friends is not important to them, sharing pictures on Facebook and Instagram is what they are obsessed about. They find real love that is full of gratitude, sacrifice, tolerance, selflessness, less materialism and devoid of show-offs to the world.

People in love become partners in life. They build love together. Love is not something somebody gives you. You build the experience called "love."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523069
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.