Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Top 10 Obama Scandals | The Daily Show - YouTube

I still think they hated him because he is black and they are racists. But now I wonder if it was that damned tan suit!

Lightupmylife 7 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hated Obama too, but for entirely different reasons than the right wingers, except for one reason they and I had in common, namely that he was Barry The Liar....

@Lightupmylife I hate him for having pretended during his 2008 campaign that he was liberal on most issues and then moving to the right after he got elected. During his whole presidency he sold out union members and others on the left time after time by caving to the Republicans before they even opposed a policy as well as his habit of negotiating with himself rather than honestly opposing the Repubs on anything. He was essentially a liar and a sellout on most things when it came to how he would pretend to care about his supporters on the left and then piss on their policy wishes. And then proceed to blame the big, bad Republicans instead of honestly owning that he was a servant of Wall Street and corporate America from the beginning.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.