Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Sesame Place worker attack is latest clash of anti-maskers and workers - Business Insider

This was in pennsyltucky trumper heartland not surprised we get them here frequently not wearing masks and belligerent

bobwjr 10 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anti-maskers.
Lock them up

Poor kid. Working a summer job for minimum wage and scumbags beat the shit out of him for no reason. I hope it's not a stolen car. They're going to get jammed up. They should be made to pay that kid restitution. It's not Pennsyltucky Bob, Langhorne is just outside of Philly. That "couple" is from out of town.

Pennsyltucky is for racist, privileged trumpers from Pennsylvania . Combo of Pennsylvania and Kentucky can be anywhere in Pennsylvania

And police are looking.. In NYC for them..

NY State plates. Might not be from the city. Terrible people.

@barjoe stolen car?

@Cutiebeauty No. I said I hope not but they're scumbags. Then they'd never get'em.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.