Agnostic.com

4 5

I heard about a trump tweet that said Kamala was going to be the real power if Biden was elected.
That would not be a problem for me at all since she is fairly good on the issues. Not perfect as far as I'm concerned but she obviously responds to pressure.

That means we need to continue to apply that pressure if we ever want to have the government we really want. Of course that is true regardless of who is elected.

[nytimes.com]

Lorajay 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reason he picked her was also as someone who could govern, same thing Obama did

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2020

And you're taking this 'trump tweet' seriously?

Of course not

I wouldn't mind that either... In fact, the DNC probably approved of Kamala because of the possibility of Biden not being able to serve the full four years..

Considering Trump is in worse shape that Biden I wouldn't consider that an issue. Also nobody really knows when their number is up in this world so it isn't something to consider when running. People should be making back up plans regardless of age when running.

Which issues is Harris good on?

In October 2019, Harris participated in a CNN/Human Rights Campaign town hall on the topic of LGBTQ rights, where she pledged her support for "all of the folks who are fighting for equality" in cases that would determine whether gay and transgender people were protected under laws .

@Cutiebeauty

That's a positive

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.