Agnostic.com

9 0

Post covid dating have you done it

post covid dating. forgive me if this was already discussed. Have you dated in any form and how? I did a first video chat last night and was not prepared for how nervous i became as it went on. Now im wondering does he initiate the next video chat or do i. Help i have no clue

Janiesuper 6 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m sitting it out. Probably won’t notice when (if) COVID-19 gets over.

For me, online dating is dead during the pandemic.

I'm using this time as a valid reason to deliberately avoid any romantic entanglements or relationships. It would be too much trouble to try to maintain such a thing, and the stress we're all under means we are not being at our emotional best, anyway. Relationships are complicated enough without adding a pandemic on top of it all. This is a bad time to try to start one.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 13, 2020

I'm sitting it out too until Covid is over. Next time around I will also go into it with much lower expectations, as in practically nothing. To me, post Covid is once there is either an effective treatment or an effective vaccine.

I've had a video chats, and it was difficult to keep the conversation going. It's a little different from meeting over coffee. One thing I've tried to make it easier is to have each of us bring a cup of coffee. It makes an unnatural situation more natural.

A guy asked me if I wanted to meet......our first meet. I envisioned coffee at a sidewalk cafe. He then asked which of 2 hotels I preferred, and could we split the tab for the room...........BLOCK!

Wow! The gall!

No chance

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2020

On line is tricky to me. In person is the best way for sure, but right now that is not practical.

Haven't met anyone worth the risk.

I went for a couple of outdoor walks with a couple of guys. I skipped video.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.