Agnostic.com

2 2

So why haven’t so called evangelicals protest Jerry Falwell Jr.’s recent controversy? Could it be that they’re just as immoral and messed up as he is?

CuddyCruiser 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You hit that nail right on the head. They're afraid if they call out on of their own, that one will call them out, and the world will see that they're just ugly, greedy dude (and gals) that have no special connections to the supernatural and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down.

Christianity has a built in failsafe to protect it's own hierarchy.
If the miscreant repents (having been caught), the membership must take him or her at their word and not only forgive but celebrate the "saving" of the sinner, reinstate them and forget the sin ever happened at all.
Should the person "fall" again then they must follow the advice of their founding wimp and forgive again and again
Matthew 18:21- 22
21Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

I think many of my fellows will say along with me  fuck that
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.