Agnostic.com

2 4

As an avid supporter of Natural Selection I only smile when I see the science deniers walking around without a mask. Believe me, you can't see it because of the mask, but I am smiling!

rjlantry 3 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's nothing to smile about. Most masks don't protect you much, but they protect others from you. Those people are enjoying the benefit of other people wearing masks while putting you in jeopardy. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Thanks for the feed back. Ever read a book? It's fun and you might learn something.

@rjlantry "Feedback" is one word, Einstein.

Even for people that don’t feel that way usually, sometimes it crosses my mind. It’s frustrating that people don’t care about others, or their grannies.

We live in a "Me" vs "We" society. Someday, perhaps we will evolve....

@rjlantry this type of thing may force evolution, but people wear masks for both reasons. I don’t believe in the mutual exclusivity of caring about yourself and others. The old first Aid rules are check to danger for yourself or other people prior ti approaching the situation, not much point in dying trying to help!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.